The protection of our contact persons ("our contact person") personal data among customers, distribution partners, suppliers and partners ("business partners") is an important concern for Kocher Regalbau GmbH, Korntaler Str 85, 70439 Stuttgart. Therefore, Kocher Regalbau processes personal data in accordance with the applicable legislation for the protection of personal data and data security, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation.
1. Data categories, purpose of processing and legal basis
As part of the cooperation with business partners, Kocher Regalbau processes personal data for the following purposes:
- Communication with business partners on products, services and projects, e.g. to process inquiries from the business partner;
- Planning, implementation and management of the (contractual) business relationship between Kocher Regalbau and the business partner, e.g. to handle the ordering of products and services, to collect payments, for bookkeeping, billing and collection and to carry out deliveries, maintenance or repairs;
- Conducting customer surveys, marketing campaigns, market analyses, sweepstakes, competitions or similar actions and events;
- Maintaining and protecting the security of our products and services and our websites, preventing and detecting security risks, fraudulent activity or other criminal or intentional acts;
- Comply with (i) legal requirements (such as tax and commercial repositories), (ii) existing obligations to conduct compliance screenings (to prevent white-collar crime or money laundering)
- Settlement of litigation, enforcement of existing contracts and assertion, exercise and defence of legal claims
- For the purposes set out above, Kocher Regalbau may process the following categories of personal information: contact information such as first and last name, business address, business telephone number, business mobile number, business fax number and business e-mail address; payment data, such as information required to process payment transactions or fraud prevention, including credit card information and card verification numbers;
- Further information is required in connection with a project or the execution of a contractual relationship with Kocher Regalbau or which is voluntarily provided by our contact persons, such as orders placed, requests made or project details;
- Information collected from publicly available sources, information databases or credit bureaus.
- The processing of the personal data is necessary for the achievement of the above-mentioned purposes, including the execution of the (contractual) business relationship with the business partner. Legal basis for data processing is - unless otherwise expressly stated - Article 6 (1) (b) and (f) of the General Data Protection Regulation or the expressly granted consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation) of our contact. If the aforementioned personal data are not provided or Kocher Regalbau cannot collect these, the individual described purposes may not be achieved.
2. Transmission and disclosure of personal data
Kocher Regalbau may transmit personal data to courts, regulatory authorities or law firms as far as this is legally permissible and necessary in order to comply with applicable law or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If Kocher Regalbau cooperates with service providers (so-called processor), such as service providers for IT maintenance services, these service providers only operate according to the instructions of Kocher Regalbau and are contractually obliged to comply with the applicable data protection requirements.
The recipients described in this paragraph 2 may be located in countries outside the European Economic Area ("Third Countries"), where the applicable law does not guarantee the same level of data protection as in your home country. In this case, Kocher Regalbau takes measures to ensure otherwise appropriate and adequate safeguards for the protection of personal data.
3. Storage periods
Where no explicit retention period is specified in the collection (e.g. as part of a consent form), your personal data is deleted, insofar as these are no longer required to fulfil the purpose of storage, unless legal retention requirements (e.g., trade and tax retention obligations) are against a deletion.
4. Revocation of given consent
If our contact person has given consent to process their personal data, the contact person has the right to revoke the given consent at any time with effect for the future, i. the revocation does not affect the legality of the processing prior to the revocation on the basis of the consent. After the revocation, Kocher Regalbau may process the personal data only to the extent that Kocher Regalbau can base the processing on another legal basis.
5. Right to Information, Correction, Deletion or Limitation of Your Personal Data, Right to Oppose as well as Data Transferability.
According to applicable data protection law, our contact persons may have the right:
- to request a confirmation as to whether Kocher Regalbau processes personal data about it and to obtain information about the personal data processed by Kocher Regalbau as well as further information,
- to demand the correction of incorrect personal data,
- to demand the deletion of personal data processed by Kocher Regalbau,
- to require the limitation of the processing of personal data by Kocher Regalbau,
- to receive the personal data provided by our contact person to Kocher Regalbau in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to require that the personal data be transmitted to a third party or
- to contradict the data processing of personal data of our contact person by Kocher Regalbau.
6. Contact person and person responsible
Kocher Regalbau offers support concerning all questions around the topic of data protection. Complaints may also be lodged against Kocher Regalbau and the rights referred to in paragraph 5 may be asserted. Kocher Regalbau can be contacted at email@example.com.
The responsible contact person and responsible person is
Mrs. Marion Bullinger
Kocher Regalbau GmbH
Korntaler Str. 85, 70439 Stuttgart
Kocher Regalbau always endeavours to address, and remedy requests and complaints received via the channels mentioned above. In addition to the above-mentioned contact options at Kocher Regalbau, you also have the opportunity to contact at any given time the relevant data protection supervisory authority.
The data protection authority responsible for Kocher Regalbau GmbH is:
The State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information Baden-Württemberg
PO Box 102932, 70025 Stuttgart
Königstraße 10a, 70173 Stuttgart
Tel.: 0711/615541–0, Fax: 0711/615541–15
7. Data security
We use the widely used Secure Socket Layer (SSL) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we'll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is enabled on this website, Google will truncate your IP address beforehand within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by Google Analytics within the framework of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google. You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, we point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website in full. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the following link (http: // tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en) to download and install the available browser plugin.
You can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set that prevents the future collection of your data when you visit this website: Disable Google Analytics.